• Attendance and participation in COA
• Orientation & five COA program sessions
• Completion of homework assignments, which include light reading and conversations (guiding questions will be provided) with parents/guardians, mentors or other adults in the UU community that allow participants to explore various UU points of view
• Completion of two projects of the participant's choosing. One project is focused on the larger faith community, and one is congregation-centered. Projects can be tailored to the student's needs, interests and abilities. The mentor will provide guidance on the selection and completion of the projects.
• Completion of community service hours
During Orientation, participants and mentors will receive the COA Handbook, detailing the program requirements.